PLB SUPPLY CHAIN DELAYS – This product is currently out of stock due to increased demand and supplier delays. Stock is due to return early-March. You can still place an order, but if you have any questions or concerns regarding the time frame, please contact our friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Important Note About Registration
This PLB is coded for registration with AMSA - the Australian Rescue Coordination Authority - however, PLBs are global devices and work anywhere in the world. When you register you PLB, the rescue authority response time is improved as the authorities can validate your emergency more rapidly ... by contacting your registered next of kin.
You can use your NZ address to register your Australian coded PLB with AMSA. AMSA will write to you and suggest that you have it recoded ... but this is NOT mandatory. Australian registered PLBs are activated regularly in NZ (and elsewhere in the world) without the need to re-code.
ACR ResQLink 400 Bouyant Personal Locator Beacon
Small but resilient, the ResQLink 400 has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements. This buoyant Personal Locator Beacon requires no subscription for use and can be utilized to enhance your safety in a wide variety of environments. Whether on land, at sea, or in the air, trust that the ResQLink’s satellite precision and military durability, put rescue in the palm of your hands.
- No Subscription Required
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 5-year battery life
- 24+ hours Operational Life**
- Multi-function Clip System Included
**Based on test report from an accredited laboratory
With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink 400 quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. Additionally, a built-in strobe and infrared strobe facilitate night-time, or other low visibility rescues.
Wherever your adventure takes you, whether it’s a trip to the highest mountain peaks, the most undiscovered terrain, or the vastest of oceans, rest assured that the ResQLink 400 always activates easily. Simply deploy the antenna, press the ON button, and the beacon will do the rest for you by effortlessly guiding rescuers to within 100 meters (or less) of your position. 95% of the time this is expected to be done within 5 minutes!
Due to innovative design elements, multi-function clips can be used in conjunction with the beacon, providing numerous wear-ability options that address a variety of usage applications. The increased ease of incorporating the ResQLink 400 on your person, or with your gear, just made all your adventures not just safer, but more convenient too.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR provides unparalleled safety and peace of mind with the ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon.
- Name: ResQLink 400
- Product Description: Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon without Digital Display
- Model Number: PLB-400
- Application: Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snow mobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
- Size: 4.52” (L) x 2.03” (W) x 1.49” (D); 11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (148 g)
- Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
- Class: Class 2 Operation (at -4°F / -20°C)
- GPS: Multi-Constellation receiver (GPS and Galileo GNSS)
- Temperature Range
- Storage: -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Operating: -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
- Battery Replacement: After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
- Activation: Manual
- Buoyant*: Yes
- Operational Life**: 24+ hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Europe RED