PLB SUPPLY CHAIN DELAYS – This product is currently out of stock due to increased demand and supplier delays. Stock is due to return early-March. You can still place an order, but if you have any questions or concerns regarding the time frame, please contact our friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Important Note About Registration
This PLB is coded for registration with AMSA - the Australian Rescue Coordination Authority - however, PLBs are global devices and work anywhere in the world. When you register you PLB, the rescue authority response time is improved as the authorities can validate your emergency more rapidly ... by contacting your registered next of kin.
You can use your NZ address to register your Australian coded PLB with AMSA. AMSA will write to you and suggest that you have it recoded ... but this is NOT mandatory. Australian registered PLBs are activated regularly in NZ (and elsewhere in the world) without the need to re-code.
ResQLink View Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon with Digital Display
Small but resilient, the ResQLink View has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements. This buoyant Personal Locator Beacon requires no subscription for use and includes a digital display providing live status and GPS coordinates. Whether on land, at sea, or in the air, trust that the ResQLink’s satellite precision and military durability, put rescue in the palm of your hands.
- No Subscription Required
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 5-year battery life
- 28 hours Operational Life**
- Multifunction Clip System Included
- Integrated digital display
- Exclusive ACR Skins included with purchase (customize your beacon and tailor it to your lifestyle and preferred activities)
**Based on test report from an accredited laboratory
With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink View quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. Additionally, a built-in strobe and infrared strobe facilitate night-time, or other low visibility rescues.
Wherever your adventure takes you, whether it’s a trip to the highest mountain peaks, the most undiscovered terrain, or the vastest of oceans, rest assured that the ResQLink View always activates easily. Simply deploy the antenna, press the on button, and the beacon will do the rest for you by effortlessly guiding rescuers to within 100 meters of your position. Enjoy added peace of mind using the integrated digital display to view live beacon status and GPS coordinates throughout the rescue process.
Due to innovative design elements, multifunction clips can be used in conjunction with the beacon, providing numerous wearability options that address a variety of usage applications. The increased ease of incorporating the ResQLink View on your person, or with your gear, just made all your adventures not just safer, but more convenient too.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR provides unparalleled safety and peace of mind with the ResQLink View Personal Locator Beacon.
- Name: ResQLink View
- Product Description: Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon with Digital Display
- Model Number: PLB-425
- Application: Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snow mobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
- Size: 4.52” (L) x 2.03” (W) x 1.49” (D); 11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (148 g)
- Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
- Class: Class 2 Operation (at -4°F / -20°C)
- GPS: Multi-Constellation Receiver (GPS & Galileo GNSS)
- Temperature Range
- Storage: -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Operating: -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
- Battery Replacement: After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
- Activation: Manual
- Buoyant*: Yes
- Operational Life**: 28 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Europe RED